Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Haydenisms


Hayden has been full of craziness lately and I need to start writing this stuff down. I've decided that this is a good place.

1.  We went to the North/South football game last week. We were walking to the game and he asked if the game was inside or out!

2. He took the big poster of the world off the wall and he was looking at all the cool places to visit. He asked me I I knew where Mt. Everest was?? and I said, China. He said, nope, Asia!! 

3. Today he said, since shirts are made out of cotton and cotton grows, does that mean our shirts can grow? 

4.  This one is actually funny!!  So 3 guys walk into a bar, 2 guys got a concussion and the third guy ducked. Why didn't the third guy get a concussion?  Because it's a metal bar!! 

Oh Hayden,  I just love this kid to pieces. And he gives great pedicures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment