Thursday, September 26, 2013

What the heck?

So don't ever show a video that you haven't watched in its entirety, to your class. I know this rule. I broke this rule. It ended badly.  Ugh!!!!



So, a few funny things happened today. I was asking my third graders what the word poultry meant. One kid said, I know!!  It's when you have a book and you read a little bit out of it in front of everyone. The aide in my room said, that's POETRY!!!  I died laughing and then I gave that kid an eraser because that was funny stuff. 

Hayden was looking at my ears today and he said, mom, OH MY GOD!  Your ears are so tiny!!  They are like little twinkies!!  I don't think I've ever purchased twinkies for my children, but maybe I should.  

Wild animal show was today at school. The baboon is 5 years old now and that thing needs to chill out.  She is still wild and crazy and the kids go bezerk when she starts jumping around. At least she didn't beat the crap out of her owner this year. Last year, he was bleeding thanks to that little nut. 

Went to mother bears to celebrate York's birthday tonight.  We all sang happy birthday and Goodman made some amazing cupcakes.  I guess it was a pretty good day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment