Tuesday, November 11, 2014

more meds

I saw my doctor today after therapy.  I have been having nightmares, so he put me on more meds.  This PTSD thing kinda sucks.  I am now taking 4 different prescriptions every day.  My head is pounding from crying.  Group therapy is hard because I care a lot about all of the people in my group.  I also worry about them.  I think I was just born to worry.  I can't shut it off.


Harrison got to talk to Joe Smith

Tonight is Harrison's last cross country awards banquet.  These four years have flown by.  I can't believe his senior year is almost half way over.  

2 comments:

  1. Tell the group members to pull their acts together. You have too much on your plate right now and can't take on their issues. Geez, what's with these people, bringing more worries into your life???

    ReplyDelete
  2. In group therapy, we share out. There are 2 therapists and everyone in the group gives and takes advice. Most days it's helpful, but some days, I just worry about the other group members.

    ReplyDelete