Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving

I forgot to blog about Thanksgiving.   It was a great one, so it needs a little blog space.  It started with the BBC turkey trot. We were a tiny bit late so we had to walk/jog that first mile to catch up to all of our friends and my mom.  BBC provides free bagels to all of the participants and the run is free, so it's a win-win. 

After the run, I went home and took an epic nap.  I rarely use that word.  My niece woke me up at 12:12.  I know this because she was poking me and saying, Aunt Karen, it's 12:12. 

We headed out to my mom's house to watch football and celebrate.  The Bears were losing so I took another nap.  My brother told me that I was snoring. 

I got up to help my mom prepare some food, but mostly she did it all. The food was great and all the kids had a good time. 



Sydney even helped granny wash the dishes. 



It was one of the best Thanksgivings that I've had in a long time. 

4 comments:

  1. I missed all these holidays last year. Glad you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, guess what? You also forgot to blog about Christmas. Please remedy that situation asap

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day I spent about 25 minutes writing about Christmas break on my phone and then it just closed the app and all my work was gone. :( I haven't been back on until today.

    ReplyDelete