Monday, November 10, 2014

Pre surgery visit

I took Harrison to his pre surgery visit this morning.  They are only going to use a local anesthetic, so that was good news. He's not allowed to run for 6 weeks after the surgery. I'm pretty sure that's going to make him crazy. When the doctor finished talking, the nurse came back in and asked me to sign all the paperwork.  And then she said, "unless you are 18."  Harrison said, "I am 18."  So, she handed the paperwork to him and then after he signed it, she handed it to me and said, "ok, now you can sign it."  Harrison rolled his eyes.  He slept all the way home. I wanted to sleep too.




I missed Henry's veteran's day concert today and my group therapy.  I cried a ton tonight for the first time in a few weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment