Monday, November 3, 2014

Used to be....


I used to think that I was a good teacher. It's funny how one person can walk in and make you feel like the worst teacher on the planet. All the good feelings, your self esteem, just gone, in an instant.  How does one get this back?  What can I do to prove this person wrong?  Take a class?  Win an award?  Perception is a scary thing. I've been told that evaluations are subjective. 

I stole this off the internet....   Common subjective criteria include personality, attitude, appearance, demeanor and social interaction. 

I have a lot to work on. I'm hoping therapy is helping.  I'm giving it my all. 

My dad showed up at Harrison's state XC meet. He was drunk.  My therapists have a big job.  Years and years of trauma, abuse, and bullshit. Someday it will stop. 



1 comment: