Sunday, November 23, 2014

Time for another top 10

1.  Harrison's surgery went well.  He said the shots really hurt.  He had to get 4.  They are going to do another biopsy.  I'm hoping for good results.  Now he has to let it heal.  No running for 2 more weeks. 



2.  We just spent 12 hours in the car driving back and forth to Charleston, West Virginia.  The boys played and won two hockey games.  Henry was the goalie and he did an amazing job.  I took one picture while I was there.


3.  Henry loves playing his viola.  He's had two concerts this year and they have both been fantastic.  

4.  Harrison made first team in XC! 


5.  I graduated from intensive outpatient therapy.  Intense is the key word here.  I learned a lot and I have a new outlook on life. 

6. We tried to clean the ducts.  Never try this.  Always, always, call an expert. We clogged up 3 furnace filters and the furnace stopped working for awhile.


7.  The Bloomington Bagel Turkey Trot is super fun. We are going to try and do it again next year.  Henry walked with us this year instead of running. His knee was bothering him. 

8.  I can't wait to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.  I've usually watched it twice by now.  

9.  We booked our spring break vacation.  A lot of fun people are going with us. It's something to look forward to. 

10.  Hayden almost broke his toe kicking a ball across the room.  He's had 2 pretty serious asthma attacks in the past few months and now he's sick again. I need to take better care of that kid. 



No comments:

Post a Comment