Thursday, July 3, 2014

Just Hayden

So the other day, I was talking to my phone and I asked Siri to call Tyler Ness for me. This is what Siri said to me...



Hayden told her to call me this. 

Today I noticed that Hayden had some weird marks under his mouth. I thought he had just drawn all over his face again, but these are bruises!  He has no idea how they got there and he says that they don't hurt.  What in the hell???



I don't get it. 

We were on the lake for a long time tonight. It was beautiful and the boys swam for hours. They did a little skinny dipping and of course Hayden lost his trunks.  I only told him to put them on the boat 50 times.  

I love when my boys say, "hey mom, take my picture."  It's usually Henry, but tonight it was all Hayden. 


Tomorrow, I get to get up and do this whole mom thing all over again.  

2 comments:

  1. Concerned about Hayden's bruise. Not going to lie. They look a little weird. Please tell me he's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bruise is gone. I think he propped his chin up on the end of the couch and fell asleep in that position watching youtube videos, but I don't know. So weird.

    ReplyDelete