Sunday, June 1, 2014

Facebook Status Updates 2017

Blogger Challenge:  Zesty Days bought a book of cool writing prompts.  She's gonna give us one a day for the rest of the summer.  Join our crazy blogging challenge.  


Today's prompt:  Facebook Status Updates 2017


January 1, 2017

Brought in the new year with my girls.  1-7 year of turning earth into heaven



Jan. 5, 2017

Crazy New Year's Resolution

Spend 17 minutes a day reading something that is not work related.


Jan. 30, 2017

I have the best yoga instructor ever!!!  You rock, Derloshon!!!


February 28, 2017

OMG  the twins are 15.  Almost driving.  look out.


March 15, 2017

Harrison is running in the Great Lakes Regionals this weekend.  During my Spring Break.  Sorry Florida, heading north.

April 3, 2017

Spent the day with York and her alpacas.  Lulu is my favorite.  She followed me around all day.


May 20, 2017

Report cards are done.  2 weeks off then back 6 weeks.  I love this year round schedule.

June 28, 2017

Happy Birthday to me.  Finally made it to Hawaii



October 13, 2017

Celebrating Harrison's 21st birthday in style.  I'm having a margarita and he's having a water, like usual. Big race coming up.

October 15, 2017

Spent the day with Goodman watching the Cubs play game 5 of the World Series.  I don't how she got this MLB media pass, but damnnnnnnn, it's awesome.


October 31, 2017

No one wants to trick or treat anymore.  I'm sitting here with a bucket of candy.  Not cool.  I'd rather have a bucket of beer.....

November 23, 2017

Two weeks off for Turkey day.  Headed to Utah to ski with my BFF, KB.

December 31, 2017

What a year.  Can't wait to get this party started!!!




2 comments:

  1. I loved that twin driving lesson video.
    I'm looking forward to seeing York's alpacas. That's going to be awesome.

    Here's my 2017 status:

    October 20, 2017
    Spending the day fooling around with my new telescope. Saw some great birds at Turkey Run State Park. Now I'm checking out the stars and planets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get the telescope for your birthday? :)

      Delete