Monday, June 9, 2014

Writing prompt # 7

Why are you sitting in the back of a police car?

It was Halloween and we were all dressed up to go to a party.  I rented a police woman's uniform.  It was super tight and I could barely fasten the buttons on my top.  I let my friend do my makeup and she went a little crazy.  I didn't look like Marilyn Manson, but I didn't look like Cindy Brady either.  So, I was driving us all to the party and we were having a good time; the radio was blasting and that's when I saw the lights.  Crap....

I pulled over,  and FOR A LAUGH, I jumped out of the car, held up my fake badge and said, "put your hands where I can see them."  The next thing I knew, I was on the ground with a giant foot on my back.  All the buttons on my shirt were now gone!   I sat in the back of the police car for what seemed like forever, and then my cousin came and talked them out of pressing charges.  Jeez people, it's Halloween.  Laugh a little.



2 comments: