Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Finished

Harrison finished his track season last night. He had a great year despite being on the injury list for a month. 

1600 in 4:26  


I finished season 2 of OITNB.  I'm sad it's over. I hope they are working on season 3. The writers are amazing. 

The twins played their last game of spring soccer. We played the orange team. The orange team is really good and we were missing 2 of our best players. So, we lost but it was a good game. 


I also finished signing the boys up for all the summer camps on the planet. Now, I have zero dollars.  So, I applied to work at target over the summer.  This really stressed Hayden out.  He told me that he doesn't want to go to camp now. He just wants to be with me.   I love that kid. 

Things I want to finish...

Reading Trapped 
Fixing my bathroom 
Cleaning my bedroom 



No comments:

Post a Comment