Saturday, July 6, 2013

Time to Update

I haven't posted in awhile.  I promised myself that I would blog about all of the amazing highlights of my summer.  Henry and I went on a long bike ride together today.  It was our first bike ride in a couple of weeks because of the rain.  We've all been really bummed about the rain.  After three rain outs, Henry finally got to play his championship game.  His team won first place.  I didn't think they were going to be able to pull it off.  They were down 2-7 in the 3rd inning and they came back and won 10-7.  Henry had a lot of fun with this team. 

First Place 2013




I finished up the downstairs play area for the boys.  They helped me clean a ton, so we all won in the end.  It was a lot of fun putting all their cool stuff in one little area.  I love their little hockey puck lights.  


The twins are leaving for hockey camp in the morning.  I'm going to miss them, but I have a list of things that I need to get done while they are gone.  As soon as they get back, Harrison leaves for XC camp.  He gets to run the sand hills at the Indiana Dunes.  His goal is to make it back to state this year.  
Turtles

I took the boys to the 4th of July parade for the first time ever this year.  Henry enjoyed it and Hayden said it was boring.  They saw a bunch of their friends in the parade and I saw several of my students.  Henry will probably want to go again next year.  
Roman Candles


No comments:

Post a Comment