Monday, July 1, 2013

doctors

I'm really tired of doctor visits.  Today did me in.  The twins had to get shots today, two in each arm.  I watched the tears roll down their little faces and puddle up on the paper.  As I helped hold my little boys and calm them down, I stared at the tear drops and wondered if I was doing anything right as a parent.  On the way out, the nurse practitioner asked if I wanted to make an appointment for them to come back and get their flu shots.  I told her, no thanks, I'll take my chances.

I did find out that Hayden weighs 11 pounds more than Henry.  11 FREAKIN POUNDS!!! And he's an inch and a half taller.



I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow.  I'm really dreading it.  I've been putting it off for months.  I hope it doesn't result in another appointment and more tests.

1 comment:

  1. Doctor appts are mostly a drag. I made a bunch of appts today and I'm not happy about any of them.

    ReplyDelete