Sunday, June 30, 2013

Downstairs

I just rearranged my entire downstairs living space.  I've resigned myself to the fact that I can not keep up with the laundry.  IT IS everywhere, but at least most of it's clean.  The boys helped me take a dresser downstairs and we made a pact to put the clothes in the dresser.  We also now have two televisions downstairs.  Now, there will be no arguing about whether to watch TV or play a game.  The entire house now looks like only little boys live here.  I don't really care because I hardly ever have anyone over and this time of my life will be gone in the blink of an eye.  Harrison will be going away to college in less than 2 years and I'm starting to freak out about this.


I want to paint this tree on my wall downstairs.  I'm going to work on this little project when the boys go away to hockey camp in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment