Thursday, June 20, 2013

Arizona

So I was taking my mom to the airport yesterday and she said, I should take Hayden to Arizona with me.  I think we were in Martinsville and her flight was leaving in 3 hours.  I said, ok.  We talked to Hayden about the trip, who he was going to see, why they were going and the airplane ride.  He freaked about the airplane ride.  He said that it was going to crash.  I assured him that we were more likely to get in a car crash than an airplane crash.  It calmed his nerves, a little.  I told him that we would have to stop at Target and buy him a backpack full of new clothes and he said, OK, I WANT TO GO!  This apparently sealed the deal.  I called the airline and bought the ticket.  Well, my mom bought the ticket.  Thanks Mom!

Henry couldn't go because he's in the middle of his baseball tournament.  His team is playing in the championship game on Saturday!  I heard the boys discussing the trip in the back seat and when I turned around they were holding hands.  I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a pic.  I love these boys.



My mom's brother is moving back to Indiana.  His two sons live out there and four of his grandkids. Hey Uncle Louie, Indiana is boring.  You grew up here, remember?  So Hayden and my mom will be driving Uncle Louie's Mustang back to Indiana.  It's a 3 day trip.  Hayden loved the airplane ride.  He took a bunch of pictures with his iPad.  I got to have a little FaceTime with him this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment