Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The craziness

All of my friends told me that I was nuts for inviting so many kids to camp with us. I said, oh, I got this, I'm usually surrounded by 20-25 of these little guys. Well, today was a little stressful. Henry was grumpy and it was hot as hell. We swam in the lake most of the day and all I wanted out of life, was a nap.  I'm getting Hayden back in the morning and then the chaos will hopefully, subside.  The boys had an hour long argument about where Hayden will sleep when he gets here. I finally had to walk away. It became 5 o'clock immediately. 


On the bright side, Titus and little cousin Charlie, have become good friends. Titus calls him Char Char or Charlieboy and Charlie loves this.  Charlie is gonna be a big, bad, kindergartener next year.  


Also, there are about a bazillion rocks out here and I've been in heaven.  The kids brought rocks to me all day long today. I was able to identify about half of them and I did little mini-lessons all day about the 3 rocks type. Some of them rolled their little eyes at me and said, it's summer, STOP!!!  They did love listening to all that I knew about crinoids though. Those things are pretty freaking cool! 



No comments:

Post a Comment