Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Track and Field

Harrison had his track and field banquet tonight.  It was about 3 hours long and the twins started to lose it.  They were begging to leave.  I think they ate more food in those 3 hours, than they have all week.

Harrison got a chevron and was pretty irritated about how his season ended.  He missed going to regionals by .04 of a second.  He was part of the sectional team that won first place and Coach Clark asked them all to sign the trophy.  I thought that was pretty cool.  I asked Harrison if I could get a picture of him holding the trophy and he pretty much lost it.  I think it brought back all the memories of that night.  He worked so hard all season and during the off season.  He never missed a workout, never took a day off and to miss it by .04 of a second sucks.   

So I took a picture of him with his little brothers instead.  He managed to smile for a second.




3 comments:

  1. Harrison looks v. grown up in that foot.
    Geezlouise. Great job with those cool kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really blows when they grow up. But I hate to say it, the writing's on the wall.
    He has a tie on and he looks like he's ready to take on the world.

    ReplyDelete