Monday, June 10, 2013

science class

I started my science class at the Wonderlab today and I love it.  I love science and I really want to do more of it in the classroom next year.  I'm learning how to incorporate the language arts standards, so that I can pretty much do science all day, if I want.  I wrote a pretty amazing poem about the Wonderlab garden today, but I left it at the lab.  We played with termites and hissing cockroaches in class.  One group got brave and got the big guys out.  I stayed back because those things make me nervous.  They are about 4 inches long.



  Henry pitched again tonight.  He did a really great job.  He only walked one person and the other team only scored one run.  He also got to catch a little.  He was one happy little boy.


I caught Harrison yawning.  Totally cracked me up.  I love that he's wearing his Grinch pajama shirt to a baseball game in June.  Love this kid.



My mom took all the grandkids home tonight, minus Harrison.  I hope they all behave for her and have fun.  We have a pretty wild crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment