Thursday, June 27, 2013

Adventures in Camping

I think 4 days was one day too many.  I'm wiped out and the storms made everyone crazy.  Henry freaked out during one of the storms.  I'm pretty sure it was this one.....



The tents were abandoned and everyone ran for the camper.  The camper is meant for five people, not fifty.  Luckily, my friend Lora showed up with lots of snacks and she took a bunch of the kids home with her.  She also brought her mobile wifi hot spot for the boys.  They all jumped on the internet and life calmed down.

Last night was probably my favorite because Hayden was there and a good friend of mine came out.  She brought me a bottle of my favorite wine and we talked for hours.  The rain stayed away, so the boys were able to ride their bikes and explore the woods around the campsite.  They found this cute little frog.  


We ended this camping trip by renting a double decker pontoon with a slide.  The kids LOVED this!  They spent the entire four hours jumping and sliding off of that boat.  The boys were doing front flips off of the top deck and my mom even went down the slide!  My friend took some great pictures of all this funness.




2 comments:

  1. This trip sounded like a blast. I love the foto of the small frog.

    ReplyDelete