Thursday, June 6, 2013

cute little dog

I played 2 softball games tonight.  I was super hyper during the games because I took a 3 hour nap today.  I was up coughing all night, so I invested in a little thing called NyQuil this morning.  That stuff is the bomb. It does its job every time, no questions asked.

I pitched both games.  I haven't pitched in awhile because my shoulder is so messed up.  Some days it just doesn't rotate.  Tonight, it was fine and I only walked one person.   I'm just gonna go ahead and give credit to the NyQuil.  I have another double header on Sunday, so I can test this little theory.


I saw this little dog sitting on the back of its owner's car today at O'Malia's.  He was just sitting there waiting for his person to finish shopping.  I want a puppy, but Hayden is allergic to dogs and he can hardly handle being around Stormy.

Twins started hockey tonight.  They have to travel to Columbus every Thursday until our rink opens back up in October.  With gas at $4.25 a gallon, driving to Columbus is going to be very expensive.  Speaking of hockey, the Blackhawks just beat the Kings and we are now up in the series 3-1!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment