Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Moose and the fight

I remember how the big fight in the car started now.  Henry was telling me all about how one of his camp counselors rides a moose to school everyday.  I told him that it wasn't possible to ride a moose and he went on and on repeating the story that the counselor told him.  He didn't leave out a single detail.

It's all coming back to me now.  I'm entering that era where my word means nothing and everyone else is the smartest person on the planet.  What do moms know anyway?  I do know one thing.  I'm looking for moose riding lessons on-line and I can't find any, so now I'm looking for other Christmas and birthday present ideas.  I found a few that I like....

 



3 comments:

  1. I spent quite a bit of time researching domestication of moose because of this post. Some prime learning happened. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything about a kid riding a moose to school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. The Swedes tried to ride moose, but had little success.

    ReplyDelete