Monday, July 29, 2013

long day

I watched Wolverine with my mom and my boys last night and then we came home and watched TV late into the night.  Harrison went to bed at midnight.  He had practice at 8am and he takes his running schedule very seriously.  My sleep schedule is a mess!  This is going to be a problem for me next week.



I spent the day with lots of great friends.  I had a lot of fun and after everyone left, I went on a 2 hour bike ride.  It was a perfect night for a bike ride.  Perfect weather, no traffic, IU campus empty.  A friend of mine joined me at about mile 8.  It's great to bike with a buddy, but honestly, I don't mind biking alone during the day.  When I bike alone, I don't have to worry about whether I'm going too fast or too slow.  I'm not great at biking, but I do love it.  I'm in no hurry to get anywhere when I'm on a bike.  I don't worry about pace or time.  It's a nice feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment