Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cantaloupe

Henry loves cantaloupes, so I buy them all the time for him.  I found one rotting on my table about a month ago, so I threw it in my garden.  It started to attract tons of little flies, so I buried it.  Now, I have cantaloupes growing among all the weeds.  I guess all of that rain we had was good for something.  Henry is going to be so excited when he gets back from hockey camp.  I doubt that we will get an actual cantaloupe to eat from this plant, but it will be fun watching it grow.


I miss my little hockey boys.  Henry was being a little smarty pants last week and I told him, I can't wait until you leave for camp!  He said, WHATEVER, you will miss me.  He was right.  I know they are having fun with all of their friends.  They are staying in the dorms of Miami of Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment