Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cantaloupe and Puppies

Our cantaloupe is growing!  Henry told me that now he can write about what he grew over the summer. Apparently, every year he has to just write about the weeds and wildflowers that we "grow" in our garden.  So we are all pretty excited about this little plant. 


Also, we are all spending the night at my mom's house tonight. Henry is playing with all of the toys that his little cousins left out here. He found a purse and a puppy.  This boy will never be bored in life.

I noticed tonight that Henry and Hayden are very good at entertaining themselves.  This is a good skill to have in life.  They are pretty cool kids.  We are watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off.  Every year, I do the Bueller... Bueller joke while I'm taking attendance and no one ever gets it.  So disappointing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment