Friday, July 19, 2013

City Museum

I finally found the pictures of our past visits to the City Museum.  I knew that Harrison had gone twice, but I couldn't remember when. We went over with some friends and watched the Cubs play the Cardinals.

Harrison age 5
My boys are too big for the little train ride now.  Harrison is on the left in the red shirt and Henry and Hayden are in the blue shirts with Titus in the middle.


Ball Pit 2005


To get to the airplane, you have climb outside through the wire cages.  

2005
Henry                        

Hayden



The boys love playing in this area.  They call it the Skate Park.  They slide down the hills and run in circles.


Skate Park




Henry, Hayden, and Titus love to tell everyone that they have been friends since the day the twins were born.  I have so many great pictures of the three of them together.  It's been a ton of fun watching them grow up.  They've never been in the same class together or even gone to the same school, but somehow these boys are best friends.  They must know the secret to friendship.  They will meet up at Bloomington North High School one day as freshmen, but I'm ready to slam on the brakes of this whole growing up thing right now. 


I can not find the pictures that I took from our 2007 visit and it's making me crazy!  I'm going to keep looking and update this page someday!









No comments:

Post a Comment