Friday, July 26, 2013

Presentation

I survived my first presentation today.  There were 16 people signed up and only about 7 showed up.  That was a little disappointing, but I think the participants enjoyed the training.  I taught all these wonderful people how to use My Big Campus in their classroom.  I love using My Big Campus in my class, so I was pretty relaxed during the presentation.  The only thing that was stressing me out was the time.  I wasn't sure that I had enough planned to last the entire 3 hours.  I allowed time for the group to create a few assignments and ask questions, but I still ended about 30 minutes early.  One teacher stayed and talked to me until almost 4 and I showed him how to do a few other things that were not on the list, so I felt like I did my job.

Hayden is using his underwear for a pillow.

Now, I just need to finish my assignment for the summer class and all of my stress will be gone!  I just need to get focused and stop checking facebook, looking at blogs, and watching tv.  I'm obsessed with the show Orange is the New Black.

I think my workouts with my personal trainer are doing some good.  I hit the ball over the fence in my softball game tonight!  The fence was only 250 feet, but it still felt pretty good.  Now I just need to be able to run 13.1 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment