Saturday, September 9, 2017

Hockey Season

High school hockey started tonight.  It was a scrimmage and the twins didn't play much.  I hope the whole season isn't like this.  Henry was upset about his playing time.  He really wants to concentrate on XC right now, so hockey is just bothersome. I doubt that he plays next year. He said he wants to run in college, so taking time out for hockey is low on his to do list.  Hayden is really loving soccer this year. He's getting a lot of playing time and his coach always has nice things to say about him.  Hopefully, when XC and soccer finishes up, they will be able to concentrate on hockey more.


Henry is number 31.


I need to take some classes or something.  My brain is on overdrive and I need to give it something to focus on. I've been sitting around looking at old pictures and cleaning out memory boxes and old projects.  Maybe it's a good time to go back to school.  My boys are busy with their own lives.  They get annoyed when I try to converse with them.  At least I'm prepared this time.  I was not ready when Harrison did this to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment