Thursday, September 28, 2017

the big overlap

Hayden had his last JV soccer game tonight.  He made the sectional team, so he can't practice with his  hockey team tomorrow night.  Henry can, but only after he finishes cross country practice.  I have to follow Henry to Bedford on Saturday morning for practice.  As soon as he is done with his run, I have to rush him to the Frank for his first home hockey game with the Blades.  Hayden doesn't have practice on Saturday, so both boys will be there, but they will most likely be sitting on the bench.   The high school hockey coach does not like that they are missing his practices.



Meanwhile, I'm supposed to be at the Hoosier's Outrun Cancer run/walk on Saturday morning.  I signed up because one month ago, there was nothing on my calendar for Saturday morning.  Not that I can even walk it now anyway with this giant knee brace on my leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment