Monday, September 25, 2017

Magnets

Today we started the motion and matter investigations.  The kids quickly got off task and started conducting their own investigations without writing anything down.  It was super frustrating.  Tomorrow instead of little groups, we are doing all of this together and I'm separating their desks into 1970's formation.  We are going to discuss it and maybe even learn something about magnetism, force, and gravity.



After school, I made a bee line for the ER.  By 1:00, my knee was killing me.  I couldn't even pick up my students from lunch.  I only got to see a physician's assistant and she said, MRI's are rarely prescribed in these cases.  They did an x-ray.  She said, there is a break in there of some kind.  She said it looks like an old injury.  NOPE.  I have torn everything up, but my knees have been good.  So I have to go back and talk to a real doctor on the 5th.  She said tomorrow and I said NO.  I'm not missing work, that is why I came to the ER at night where all the equipment is.  The ER is like a big prompt care now.

My mom was there to save the day.  She came and sat with me and made me food.  She is so great.  I'm so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment