Thursday, September 21, 2017

Training Day

I went to training today for our eLearning day that is happening on October 5th.  It was a lot of fun.  I learned how to use screencastify and I set up my Google Classroom.  I made some funny videos on snapchat and sent them straight to my google classroom page.  My third graders are gonna crack up when they watch them tomorrow.  I'm all trained and ready to go for a real eLearning day.  Bring on the snow.


I finally had a free hour to take Hayden to get his haircut the other day.  It was so long that his cousin was braiding it.  I have no free hours right now.  A minute here and a minute there.  I'm leaving for Culver right after school tomorrow to watch Henry run.  It's supposed to be 90 degrees.  That is not great running weather.  You can find me standing under a shade tree or skipping rocks on the lake.  I love that place.


No comments:

Post a Comment